Friday 11 December 2009

Welcome on board....

Hey guys and girls, what's happening? It's all pretty quiet on the western front my end, one thing I'm am real happy about though is finally being well and truly over the man flu I had recently, I'm backing training hard again now, well not right now as I'm sat on a flight to England typing this!!!

I've been having some conversations over the past few days with my website guys about changing things about a bit, we're going to be working in the next week or so hopefully on being able to add more things to the site, things like personal pics of what goes on in my little world, kindly referred to by some as planet Shakey!!, not only the pictures but more regular updates too, possibly short video clips etc, I've also opened a Twitter account now which I did at the beginning of this week, I've put a few short messages on there so look me up and start following for more regular updates.

I've got to go to London as soon as we land to collect a car, Parklane Bmw are kindly lending me a new X5 for the few days I'll be here which is good of them, I'm looking forward to seeing how it compares to the old one I used to have.

Tomorrow's my birthday so I dare say we'll be out and about and up to whatever, I want to try to get a little bit of flying done whilst I'm over too, it's been a good few months now since I last had the chance to get some flying in. Talking of flying I've got to crack on as we're starting to descend now so I'll catch up with you soon, take it easy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment