Thursday 17 December 2009

Some past and present toys....

Here's a few of the bikes i've had over the years, all for varying reasons, next on the list has to be the new Ducati Hypermotard Evo SP, in white, maybe march 1st if i'm a good boy, ha ha!!

My current bike, it's a Harley Nightrod Special, i love plodding about on it, the neighbours aren't keen however, with it's trick pipe it's not exactly quiet ;-)!!

My baby, i am currently having this bike totally
restored, i had one when i was about 18 and blew it to pieces after 5 days, i never got over it so i brought this one!!!


This was my MV, the thing was beautiful and got admiring looks wherever it was parked, i think this design was one of the most beautiful ever created....

My other MV was a Brutale 910R, i thought the sit up style would slow me down but, er, it didn't!!!

1 comment:

  1. The RGV looks mint, are you keeping the engine stock?

    ReplyDelete