Friday 18 December 2009

The Live link!!!

No excuses for me now for not keeping you guys and girls up to date with what's happening, the boys at NYTA the people that run and control my website for me have really pulled it out of the bag, we now have a live link to my Twitter account so you can see on the home page of the site all my "Tweets" and now we have this blog too where i intend to upload all sorts of pictures and video, soon there'll also be a proper Gallery on the Shakey.com site where i'll be able to upload personal pics of some of the things i get up to, i really hope you enjoy the new features of the site, talk to you later, Shakey#67

1 comment:

  1. Blimey, when did you become so organised? I've even considered using twitter lol

    Keep at it fella i'm loving the pics...

    ReplyDelete