Saturday 16 January 2010

Sneak preview!!!!

Hey guys and girls, here's a little sneak preview for you, i'm currently over in Italy as it's my teams (Althea Ducati) launch tonight, here's a few crafty i phone pics of the bike and potentially my new helmet design for you to see, i'll upload some proper photos probably tomorrow for you to see properly, but for now, here you go!!!

My new, old baby, this is my heavily updated ex Airwaves BSB title winning bike!!!!

Doesn't it look the absolute nuts, i'm well excited about Portimao next week!!!!

Pretty much my new design for 2010, a few tweaks here and there we'll be rocking!!!

Petra and Zack on the back, this design will change slightly... Zack's mini moto bound!!



The matt white stripes rock!!!


1 comment:

  1. Rockin' Glad you kept the stripes! looks ace my good man!

    Can i get one to go with my other 4 Shakey lids? ;-)

    ReplyDelete