Sunday 24 January 2010

Portimao day 3

There's really not a great deal to say about yesterday so i thought i'd just skip it and go straight to day three. I've had a really difficult day, i think i told you before that our bike has a lot of potential but unleashing it so far has been very difficult indeed, i'm not kidding when i tell you that three problems, 2 electrical and one suspension have worked hand in hand to make things really hard for me, however step by step my team have worked mega to get to the bottom of the problems, i won't go as far as saying we've totally fixed any of them, in fact quite far from it but we definitely now have a positive direction to follow and with just two or three days off before Valencia i'm even more excited about going to ride there than i was about riding my new bike here for the 1st time!!!! Valencia should in my opinion really show the problems we've been having probably much more than here so that in itself will help us to get to the bottom of the problems quicker. i think once we've got Valencia out of the way we should be in pretty good shape, Valencia for me is almost more important than this test here, i can't wait!!!!!!


The smile's even bigger after finishing P3 today!!!

Carlos and I, i think they use these photos in the programmes...

I'm sure if i keep practicing i'll soon be able to get my knee down!!!


There we go, i've cracked it, ha ha!!!

2 comments:

  1. good work Shakey, P3 pretty good but we want to see you P1.....come on Shakey!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's mega struggling with the bike and stick in p3, loads of testing to (unlike last year) get the bike how you want it, cant wait for the start of the season

    ReplyDelete